Monday, June 7, 2010

I have a good news about my last note (One of the stories that are happening with the foreign in libya from police men)


Hello all
I just got an email from my Dear New Photographer friend "Rod Goodwin "
A foreign national who is working in Libya .
Who took this shot

 

He sent me an email on flicker told me;

(I was told tonight that the policeman who bribed me got caught as they must have seen your blog and then seen when the flickr photo was taken and when and found out who was working on that shift...

So really appreciate your help in promoting this.

Best wishes; Rod )

I feel So Happy That maybe my blog did a good thing for A foreign national in Libya.

This is my noted link About his story;
One of the stories that are happening with the foreign in libya from police men



Habush

2 comments:

  1. salam ,,,

    good to hear that and i hope they got the right guy.. not the wrong one,,,

    and hope this will be the last case.. so they cut it off ... this is just a dream ... cos its happening all around the world when the dirty cops are in charge

    best regards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes It`s true..
    but..that made me feel i did something for my poor friend "Rod " .
    Also that made me feel someone spying on my blogs loOol or what i am writing about..

    ReplyDelete