Thursday, May 20, 2010

I love Al-Couscous Altrbulsi

 
I love my Tripoli Couscous(Al-Couscous Altrbulsi)I just 
found an old blogging to me In The archive   about
  (Cooking the Perfect Couscous Articles and Photos by Victor Paul Borg)

Emm I cant` be sure of the chief If he was a Libyan  or not` because some of them in Libyan hotels are just Arabic, or they are from another Libyan cities.the Picture in the site  looks different to me ,because Every city in Libya cook The Libyan food by different way ,so that is why The Picture on the site  made me get some doubts.
I love to eat Al-Couscous Altrbulsi Couscous made by people Original from Tripoli.It has different test To me We re in Tripoli have Some Different types of couscous..
The Couscous with  full Vegetables or with fish *fish Couscous * we called in Tripoli (Couscous bel-hut). Or Onions Couscous and this one made only on Libyan weeding , Or Couscous By asloz (Plant appear only in the spring In Libya). or Couscous stuffed intestines of sheep meat (Alasban).. i am Just think That the chief  On The site is Libyan Jewish. 


Habush


Cooking the Perfect Couscous Articles and Photos by Victor Paul Borg

2 comments:

  1. A nice image to convey so cute poem.Thanks for visiting.

    Creativity and imagination of Jose Ramon and photos for your feedback.

    You have an interesting blogs.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Thanks Jose ..
    yes i am also interested with photographer .

    ReplyDelete